Introduction to Watercolor Part 2
This course focuses on instilling the fundamentals of how to paint in the medium of watercolor. Through detailed instruction and demonstrations we will learn the “ins and outs” and “dos and donts” of this beautiful painting process.
Student Supply List:
- White watercolor palette
- Large paper towel roll
- Solo cups- large
- Pack of 140Lb cold press watercolor paper- white (I like Canson or Arches)
- Number 2, 4 and 12 Round watercolor brushes in synthetic sable or real sable
- Cadmium red, cadmium yellow, ultramarine blue Tube professional watercolors (daniel smith or Windsor newton)
- Masking fluid- Windsor newton
- Painting board
- 2b pencil and white rubber eraser
Thank you for registering for an online class. All classes are held over Zoom, and your class link will be included in the class confirmation you will receive a few days prior to the start of your class. It is hard for teaching artists to troubleshoot technical difficulties during class time. Please make sure you are able to access Zoom and that your camera and sound work before the start of class. If you need immediate help, call us during open hours at 610.525.0272 ext.110. Zoom support is available 24/7 here.
Enjoy your online class!